Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day 1

Quick post after day one of competition. We started the day with a quick 15 equipment familiarization which was an organized chaos but great training time. After all the teams had their 15 minutes we moved into opening ceremonies. They were quick and loud. First round of the competition was Biathlon Agility. I won't lie, starting out with a high valued standard run always scares me a bit. The course was good and has subtle challenges. I had my mind mostly set before the walk thru but did make a couple adjustments while I was walking. Due to the fact Slice was a bit cheeky the past couple of days I wanted to ensure I had her at every turn and establish the connection right off the bat. We did it! Our first run at this championship was clean. We are sitting in 7th place which I am super pleased with. 
Now time for bed and get ready for tomorrow need to be on sight for 7:30

No comments:

Post a Comment