Wednesday 6 April 2016

A Chance to stretch our legs

Even though we have been on the go for over 24 hours with little to no sleep we are doing our best to stay awake until a normal bed time so we can get our internal clocks set to our new time zone. After an hour relaxing in our room we decided to go hunt out some dinner and get a walk in at the same time. We made a plan to eat "american" food as they call it and headef out on our stroll.

Joe Champs American Sportsbar was fantastic!  Best Clubhouse I have ever had. 


The food made all the difference to our energy and we walked around on our way back to hotel and took in a few sites along the way. 




Slice thoroughly enjoyed our walk and loved all the green grass to walk on. She is now wide awake and I'm ready to close my eyes until tomorrow.  

Funny story...Christina, the insomniac, was in the middle of a conversation with me a poof is asleep!  Really asleep!  Made me laugh. 









No comments:

Post a Comment